mini excavator / crawler / Tier 2 / construction
Max.: 3,200 kg (7,054.8 lb)
Min.: 3,070 kg (6,768.2 lb)
24 kW (32.63 hp)
* Machine with hydrostatic transmission with two displacement axial piston motors and planetary drives with negative control brakes. Travel counter - balance valves.
* Engine complies to the norm 97/68/EC, Stage 2, relevant to the polluting emissions.
* Original design with reduced overall dimensions with a total bonnet engine protection
* The sprung and adjustable seat ensures the control of the machine in full security and comfort.
* The machine can be equipped with a spacious and comfortable cab (optional) with heating system. The cab is in accordance with TOPS antirolling and FOPS antifalling objects Norms.
* Lock of all the pilot assisted controls and of the levers when the armrest is lifted, thus excluding the danger of any undesired and uncontrolled mouvement caused by the accidental push of the control levers and pedals, when getting on and off the machine.
* Second travel speed to be electrically selected to increase travelling speed.
* Straight travel circuit, electrically engaged, for simultaneous operation of travel and front digging attachment in case of use of the grass-bush cutter or to avoid to get stuck in the mud when the machine does not work in a solid lands.
* Extraordinary manoeuvrability due to the employment, on all functions, of pilot assisted controls (lifting, excavation, bucket and turret rotation).
* Rubber gasket on the bucket articulations, working as dust and noise preventers.
* Interchangeability between short pitch rubber trucks and steel trucks.