NETZSCH Ecutec´s Bora Turbo Air Classifiers have been developed for the processing of hard minerals at high performance
The Bora Classifier was developed by merging our Scirocco and Mistral classifier technology, combining the benefits of both machines to produce a high performance classifier at a very competitive price.
By covering an airflow range from 360 to 6.000 m³/h, the Bora classifiers can be used either in a laboratory scale or for industrial production capacities. Also, abrasive products such as quartz, zircon oxide, etc. can be separated without high wear.
• Cut point down d98 < 2 μm
• Innovative axial blades for improved recovery
• Production range from Lab scale to Industrial production capacities
• Direct transmission
• Available in stainless steel
• Serveral types of solid ceramic rotors for abrasive products available