The CFS 5 HD-S and CFS 8 HD-S are effective laboratory classifiers for the sharpest separation ranging up to d97 2.5 µm.
The optimized classifier wheel geometry and best possible material dispersion in close proximity to the classifying zone enable the advancement into material finenesses that until now were not reachable with conventional air classifiers, with maximum separation sharpness and yield!
The user friendly design of the machine housing enables fast, complete cleaning of the machine when product or batches are changed.
• Finenesses up to d97 2.5 µm (based on limestone)
• Laboratory high efficiency classifier with vertical shaft
• Classifier housing with hinged door provides very good access for fast and easy cleaning and maintenance
• Spiral housing for optimum coarse grain orientation
• Guide vane ring with adjustable vanes for efficient dispersion of the feed material prior to classification
• Classifier wheel with simultaneously rotating immersion tube to achieve highest finenesses, unlimited adjustment
• Gap between classifier wheel and fines outlet rinsed by gas for highest possible prevention of oversize material in the fines fraction
• Classifier shaft seal rinsed by compressed gas to protect the bearings
• Extremely high degree of separation sharpness and consequently improved fines extraction
• Even load on the classifier wheel through rotationally symmetrical construction of the machine
• Reproducible results
• Shipped ready for immediate operation
• Can be combined with other machine modules
• Optional designs available: pressure shock resistant, gas tight, wear protected