Are you looking for a contamination-free jet mill for your laboratory that can also fine classify some products? Or do you also need an additional classifier mill for certain applications? Surely two or three plant installations are not an efficient solution – the space requirement alone...
For smaller batches and lower investment costs, NETZSCH LabPilot is the solution! These single installations can quickly be adapted to practically any machine module. Depending on the amount of gas needed for operation, this can include any of the following mills or classifiers:
• Fluidized Bed Jet Mill CGS 10
• High-Density Bed Jet Mill ConJet®® 10
• Classifier Mill CSM 50
• Fine Impact Mill Condux® 60 with different grinding tools
• Dry Agitator Bead Mill SpheRho®® 1
• Ultra-Fine Classifier CFS 5
• High-Efficiency Classifier CFS 5 HD-S
• Truly a flexible laboratory system – with reproducible results – variable for ultra-fine grinding and classifying – for laboratory operations or the continuous production of small batches!