This high efficiency air classifier was developed for ultra-fine, sharp separation, and is often used in conjunction with grinding plants.
The optimized classifier wheel geometry produces the finest cut points and high yields that have not been possible with production scale conventional air classifiers with only one classifier wheel.
The special dispersion zone directly in close proximity to the classifier wheel uses clean gas to efficiently disperse the material to be classified.
The machine can be cleaned thoroughly, in short time when product or batches are changed, due to its highly accessible internal arrangement.
• Finenesses up to d97 2.5 µm (based on limestone)
• High efficiency classifier with horizontal shaft
• Welded classifier housing with hinged door provides very good access for fast, easy cleaning and maintenance
• Spiral housing for optimum coarse material orientation
• Guide vane ring with adjustable vanes for efficient dispersion of the feed product prior to classification
• Classifier wheel with exchangeable, simultaneously rotating immersion tube to achieve highest finenesses, unlimited adjustment
• Gap between classifier wheel and fines outlet rinsed by gas for highest possible prevention of oversize material in the fine fraction
• Classifier shaft seal rinsed by compressed gas to protect the bearings
• Bearing of the classifier shaft is permanently grease sealed or oil lubricated for hot gas applications
• Extremely sharp separation for improved fines extraction