Nitto presents lever lock Cupla quick connect couplings. The plug and socket are connected without fail with a light lever pull-down. This makes them prepared to flow liquid or gases. The Cupla is compatible with a range of low-pressure applications in liquid or gas transportation. Fluid transportation is smooth as the internal fluid passage does not have any bumps or hollows due to the end-face seal structure.
The couplings use a “Special lip seal”, except sizes 3/4”, 1” and silicon rubber seal. This results in a light lever action and secure and tight sealing upon connection. The dimensions of connection components are in compliance with US military specifications MIL-A-A-59326. The numerous body materials, sizes and end configurations are all standardized to suit a broad variety of applications. Safety can be further enhanced by a made-to-order design featuring an extra stopper function.
Light lever pull-down will connect the plug and socket without fail ready to flow liquid or gases.
• This Cupla complies with diversified applications in liquid or gas transportation.
• End-face seal structure enables no bumps or hollows on the internal fluid passage, and ensures smooth fluid transportation.
• “Special lip seal” adopted (except 3/4”, 1” sizes and silicon rubber seal) for light lever action and tight and sure sealing when connected.
• Connection part dimensions comply with US military specifications MIL-A-A-59326.
• The variety of body materials, sizes and end configurations has been standardized to comply with wide range of applications.
• Additional stopper function design will enhance safety (made-to-order product).