Capable of substantial tolerance to high levels of temperature and ultraviolet shocks, NORMA’s Compression Fittings (PN 16 level for non-potable water) are ideal for installing irrigation and watering systems. These fittings are made out of polypropylene materials. They permit immediate and safe connection of both low and high-density polyethylene tubing for any field of application.
NORMA® Compression fittings are made of polypropylene for high-and-low density polyethylene tubing, diameters 16 to 110. Maximum service pressure: PN 16* bar from diameter 16 to diameter 63 – PN 12.5 bar from diameter 75 to diameter 110. DOES NOT INCLUDE hot water application. NORMA® products are made in factories certified under ISO 9001 Version 2008. NORMA® fittings are tested and approved according to these standards: ISO 14236 (Czech Republic). ITC (Poland): BS Standard 5114, AS / NZ 4129, AS 4020. These products are not certified as compliant with international sanitary regulations for transport of potable water and liquid foods. *PN 10 version availabale in our water management catalogue
- Safe and durable
- Fast and easily connected
- Perfect water tightness
- Locking nut for a clinching system
- Simple insertion of the tube in the fitting
- No special workforce required
- High resistance to temperature and ultraviolet shocks
- Watering: Residential, municipal, sport fields, golf courses.
- Irrigation: Agriculture, horticulture, vineyards.
- Industry: Compressed air.