The control unit WM44-SS, is a tool of high accuracy with 2 programmable alarm thresholds. Particularly suitable for the use in combination with the sensor or ANEMO4403 SAG105WR, it is nevertheless compatible with a wide range of sensors for rotary motion. It has 2 thresholds programmable relays (ALARM 1 and ALARM 2).
The device can be easily installed on instrument panels, cabinet doors and various types of industrial enclosures.
- 2-digit display (height 20 mm)
- 2 LED indicators status alarms (AL1 and AL2)
- Indicator of units (Km / h or Mph)
- Automatic deactivation of the relay under the threshold level
- Signalling by flashing display of intervention AL2
- Selecting the mode for the alarm (intermittent, continuous, considered)
- Possibility of inversion of the output relay contacts
- Available power supply: 24 Vac
- Current consumption equal/less than 3 VA
- Signal imput frequency from 1 to 750Hz - from 5 to 35 Vcc or from 4 to 24Vca.
- Voltage signal input 5 - 35 Vdc +-10%
- Impedance input sensor ANEMO4403 or Namur: 1000 Ω
- Power supply output voltage sensor 10 or 20 Vcc (+-10%)
- 2 thresholds programmable relay
- Relay contacts 4 A - 250 Vac
- Operating Temperature -20°C +70°C
- Accuracy at 100 Hz +- 1%
- Maximum measurable speed 99 Km/h - 61 mph
- Weight 110 g