Anenometer cups with pulse output for industrial applications ACCREDIA certificate
The series ANTC has been designed and built for industrial applications, in particular:
- Measurements for wind turbines
- Historical analysis of data logger
- Control thresholds for wind and solar sails solar trackers
- Cranes and Mobile Cranes
- Buildings and general structures
- Photovoltaic solar trackers
- Wind turbines
- Weather Stations
- Irrigation systems
- Automated greenhouses
- Cable cars for ski plants
- Cannons snow
- Telescopic cranes
- Platforms self-mounting
- Structures for playgrounds
- Ornamental fountains
- Pressostatic structures
- Highway tunnels and viaducts
However, it is used in any area where they are necessary features of reliable, robust and accurate. The body of the rotor is machined aluminum. The head rotates on ball bearings. The cups are made of nylon shock-absorbent and easily interchangeable.
It 'also has a connector for convenient connection. The generation of pulses is via optical transducer, a digital encoder with 12 pulses per revolution.
Each transducer is tested in a wind tunnel equipped with a calibration certificate.
- Anodized aluminum (also available in aluminum with ELECTROSTATIC PAINTING) rotating transducer mounted on double ball bearing complete with stainless steel bracket and female socket connector
- Assembled by ± 3° from vertical axes. Cups upwards.
- Range of use 0-200km/h
- Frequency output signal with 12 pulse for revolution
- Optic transducer which provides the generation of pulses
- 12/24 Vdc power supply
- 3 pins to solder jack connection