Parker's VMM2404 is a rugged unit that is a perfect controller for mobile equipment when used alone or with other VMM modules in a control system. The VMM2404 communicates using J1939 protocol over a CAN bus connection.
Parker’s VMM2404 is a rugged CAN controller with 24 inputs and 4 outputs. Its inputs can measure analog, digital and frequency signals, while the PWM (pulse width modulated) capable outputs are ideally suited for hydraulic valve control. The VMM2404 is able to be the main controller in a small system or may be combined with other modules in a larger system for vehicle markets including agriculture, on-highway trucks and busses, and off-road construction equipment. Equipped with an aluminum housing and environmentally sealed connectors, this controller is designed for the outdoor environment.
The VMM2404 is programmed using VMMS, a ladder logic programming tool that allows customers to develop their own software, making the VMM2404 perfect for any application.
• Construction equipment
• Agriculture machinery
• Material handling equipment
• Monitors up to 24 inputs - analog, digital or frequency
• 4 high-side 2.5 A outputs
• 4 low-side 2.5 A outputs
• Pulse Width Modulation for proportional valve control
• Multiplexing module is self-programming when replaced in multiple module systems
• Bus kneel and door open control
• Fan drive controller
• Truck mounted crane control