Parker’s SCP is a range of compact pressure transducers for mobile hydraulic applications. The SCP has stainless steel construction for strength. Its sensor cells use thin film technology with no internal o-rings or fluid. The high pressure capability makes the sensor very robust and able to withstand vibration.
The SCP pressure sensor is available in 3 pressure ranges;
• 35 bar (500 psi)
• 250 bar (3625 psi)
• 500 bar (7250 psi)
The signal range is ideal for mobile equipment, being 0.5 - 4.5 VDC over the full scale of the sensor. The SCP has a compact height, 9/16-18 UNC (6 SAE) threaded interface and an integral Deutsch DT connector.
This makes the SCP perfect for construction and other mobile applications.
• Construction equipment
• Forestry equipment
• Agriculture machinery
• Material handling equipment
• Stainless steel body for strength.
• 3 pressure ranges for monitoring high or low pressure functions.
• Compact size allows use in any application.
• Output signal tailored to mobile equipment.
• Refuse trucks
• Crop sprayers
• Fork lifts and telehandlers
• Feller bunchers and forwarders
• Rock drills