Parker’s IQAN-LC5-C0x is a large, coordinate joystick that incorporates ruggedness, functionality, light weight, and has high flexibility for mobile market applications. The unit is extremely robust, able to withstand aggressive conditions during outdoor use and in outdoor installations, including EMI, vibrations and a wide temperature range. The IQAN-LC5-C0x features a compact ergonomic design making it ideal for armrest and panel installations in mobile equipment.
• Construction equipment
• Forestry equipment
• Agriculture machinery
• Material handling equipment
• Other mobile
• Dual Hall-effect sensors provide redundancy
• CAN bus communication simplifies installation and increases noise immunity
• Built-in drainage will protect the electronics in case of a damaged bellow
• wide operating voltage range allows use in 12 VDC and 24 VDC systems
• Extra inputs in the base for external signals
• Boom and swivel control
• Plow and spreader control
• Excavator control
The IQAN-LC5-C01 has a high I/O count and the ability to support up to 5 axes in IQANdesign platform applications.
The previous generation of IQAN-LL joysticks are easily replaced with IQAN-LC5-C02 or -C03 versions and a short adapter cable.