screw-in fitting / 37° flare / hydraulic / O-ring face seal
61, 62 series
O-ring face seal
Max.: 1.5 in
Min.: 0.75 in
Max.: 6,000 psi
Min.: 0 psi
Parker's flange adapters with 4-bolt flange connections conform SAE J518 and ISO 6162-1 and -2. These proven leak-free connections adapt to Parker's Seal-Lok™ O-ring Face Seal (ORFS), Triple-Lok® 37° flare, Ferulok® inch flareless fittings, and socket pipe weld, and have achieved world-wide acceptance.
• Oil & Gas
• Adapts to Parker's Seal-Lok O-ring Face Seal (ORFS), Triple-Lok 37° flare, Ferulok inch flareless fittings, and socket pipe weld.
• Lower tightening torque required compared to that required for equivalent size threaded port, therefore smaller wrenches and wrench swing clearances needed--providing ease of assembly in tight quarters.
• 13 configurations available, with custom designs available on request.
• Ease of disassembly with use of split clamps.
• Available in steel in sizes ¾” through 1 ½” with working pressures up to 5000 psi.
• Hydraulic fluid and gas handling connections
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
5000 (Dynamic Pressure)
Maximum Working Pressure (Mpa)
34 (Dynamic Pressure)
Flare, Flareless, O-ring Face Seal
Maximum Working Pressure (Bar)
345 (Dynamic Pressure)
Steel, Zinc Plated
Straight and 90°
ISO 6162-1 and -2, SAE J518
90 Durometer Nitrile