The PerMix series of Vacuum Mixers & Mixers/ Dryers are used with particular success in agglomeration-free rapid drying, heterogeneous reactions with systems of different substances, extraction, sterilization and in general for vacuum, positive-pressure, thermal energy and comminuting aids.
The considerably superior heat transfer characteristics of PerMix PTP-D series Vacuum Mixer Dryer are mainly attributable to the fact that external heat applied through the contact surfaces of the mixing vessel and mixing element, supplemented by frictional heat generated during the mixing process.
When operating at the usual speed, this accounts for 30 to 35 percent of the total heat applied. Heat transfer is not inhibited by agglomerates or layers of material adhering to the internal components of the tank. This is largely due to the comminuting units and the high-speed, edge-sweeping paddle agitators, which ensure rapid circulation of the materials at the contact faces.
• Different mixing elements (paddles, plows, ribbons, or combined tools)
• PerMix multichopper unit
• Different sealing arrangements (packing seals, double mechanical seal, Cinchseal, etc)
• Vacuum filter housing
• Heating jacket for electric heater, thermal oil, steam, etc
• Flush-fitting semi-ball discharge valve
• Special spraying unit for coating
• Open sidewall for cleaning purposes
• Pneumatic semi-ball discharge valve
• Discharge screw
• Different metal constructions (SS304, SS316L, Titanium, Duplex steel, Hastelloy, etc.)
• Heated shaft
• Sampling port
• Explosive-proof construction
• Control board, etc.