resistance temperature sensor / Pt100 / insertion / screw-in
insertion, screw-in, flange, threaded, plug-in, clamp-on
stainless steel, 2-wire, 3-wire, compact, fast-response, economical, with analog output, IP65, IP67
for pipes, high-temperature, process, for liquids, for the food industry, for gas, water, for pipelines, for the pharmaceutical industry, for OEM, for storage tanks, for heat pumps
Max.: 400 °C (752 °F)
Min.: -50 °C (-58 °F)
LG200 integrated temperature transmitter adopts ASIC&SMT signal transmitting module, optional built-in backlight and button operation LCD display module. The integrated transient voltage terminal satisfy 4 grade standard (difference- mode voltage 2000V, common-mode voltage 4000V), suitable for bad surge voltage occasions. LG200 integrated temperature transmitter provides a flexible and reliable solution for any temperature measurement applications.
• Thermal resistance sensor.
• Fast response time: ≤200 ms.
• Easy installation and set-up.
• Available in various probe lengths from 50...3000mm.
• Measuring range: -50 - 400℃
• Output signal: 4-20mA, 1-5VDC, sensor signal output
• Reference accuracy: ±0.5% URL
• Stability: superior to ±0.05% URL or 0.1℃/year
• Electrical connection: DIN43650, IP65; Aviation plug, M12*1,4 pins, IP67
• Outer diameter: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm
• Process connection: M20*1.5(M), G1/2(M), 1/2- 14NPT(M), Tri-Clamp 1-1/2", Tri-Clamp 2", Flange...
• Approvals: CE