One system well-conceived, modular, and highly variable
Gobal use thanks to IEC and UL approval
Requirements are increasing for cost-effective and energy-efficient operation of the electrical power distribution. Whether in industrial applications, buildings, or infrastructure: As a modular, highly variable system, the range of 3VA molded case circuit breakers provides thoroughly reliable operator and plant protection while supporting every process phase – from planning to the operation of electrical power distribution.
Comprehensive certification. Global use.
3VA molded case circuit breakers are available in several series with IEC approval as well as in series that comply with the IEC60947 and the UL489 standards. The system offers the best preconditions for machine and switchgear manufacturers. They can use all the functions of the molded case circuit breakers for plants that are operated in Europe and in North America and be completely confident of full compliance with the standards.
• Modular, well-conceived, and highly variable system
• High system availability thanks to an excellent selectivity concept
• Integrated measured value acquisition
• Simple integration into higher-level energy management and automation systems
• Comprehensive range of accessories for flexible function expansions
• Minimal space requirements thanks to a highly compact design
• Optimal support in all tasks of a modern power distribution – in every phase of the engineering processes, e.g. by providing CAx data