rotary vane pump vacuum unit / industrial / automatic / vertical
rotary vane pump
Vertical pump sets
As a standard, these pump sets are built with various capacities and they are composed of:
- A vertical welded sheet steel tank with perfect vacuum seal.
- A rotating vane vacuum pump to be selected according to the required suction capacity and vacuum degree.
- A vacuum switch for adjusting the vacuum level within which to operate.
- A vacuum gauge for a direct reading of the vacuum level in the tank.
- A switchgear enclosed in a special watertight metal casing.
- A manual valve for vacuum interception.
- A cock for condensation drainage.
The level of vacuum, preset via the mini vacuum switch is automatically maintained in the tank. The pump operation can be both continuous or automatic.
The level of vacuum, preset via the mini vacuum switch is automatically maintained in the tank. The pump operation can be both continuous or automatic. These pump sets are normally used for interconnecting several vacuum-operated machines and, for safety reasons, for vacuum handlers since, in case of electricity failure, they allow the vacuum cups to maintain the grip for an amount of time proportional to the tank capacity.
As for energy consumption, in both cases these pump sets offer many advantages, since the pump operates only to restore vacuum in the tank within the preset values and its interventions depend exclusively on the quantity of air that is actually sucked at the service.