diaphragm vacuum pump / oil-free / single-stage / air-cooled
HxM, HxDM series
Number of stages:
air-cooled, portable, compressor, mini, anti-corrosion, electrically-powered
Min.: 17.5 l/min (4.62 us gal/min)
Max.: 21.5 l/min (5.68 us gal/min)
The small pumps described on this page are membrane-type.
They can be used both as vacuum pumps and compressors. In the latter version they can supply compressed air 100% oil-free up to a maximum 2 bar pressure.
They are composed of:
- An air-cooled single-phase electric motor with protection class IP 00 (assembly execution).
- A pump body made of plastic corrosion-resistant material, complete with fittings at both suction and blowing ports or, upon request, with threaded connections.
- A Viton membrane, fixed to a connecting rod, resistant to wear and corrosion.
- A connecting rod with incorporated long life bearing powered by an eccentric balanced system fitted on the crankshaft.
- An aluminium support, for fastening the pump.They are available in the versions with single and double head to be used in series or in parallel.Membrane vacuum mini pumps are very silent (≤ 50dB(A)), they have reduced vibrations and can be installed in any position.Lubrication-free, they require no maintenance.
Thanks to their minimal overall dimensions and reduced weight, they are particularly indicated for being installed on portable equipment.
They are suited for a discontinuous and non-intense use.