Designed for applications that require repeatable results and superior temperature stability.
• New design with smaller footprint
• Exceptional temperature uniformity and stability
• Heated lid model reduces condensation in sample lids
• LED display for temperature and time
• Heats to 120°C (245°F)
• Holds interchangeable, modular heating blocks
• Five-year warranty on parts and labor
• Available with a NIST Traceable, ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration certificate from Troemner
• Optional temperature probe kit
Multi-purpose units are ideal for incubation and activation of cultures, enzyme reactions, immunoassays, melting/boiling points, and a variety of other laboratory procedures
Each model accepts separate interchangeable modular blocks, which accommodate various sample enclosures such as vials, microplates, PCR strips, and a wide variety of tubes. Each block contains a thermometer well, and features close tube-and-block contact for maximum heat retention.
Easy-to-use front-mounted controls with independent LED displays show actual and set point temperatures. Microprocessor PID temperature control offers a stability of 0.1°C, while independent controls allow users to adjust temperature settings in ±0.1°C increments. A timer will display elapsed time or when programmed to user-defined limit, will count down to zero and shut off unit. Audible alarm will sound when time reaches zero. Temperature calibration mode allows unit to be calibrated to an external temperature device.