VWR Forced Air incubators provide an even higher temperature uniformity and stability for reproducible results in microbiology and research labs.
• Outstanding temperature stability and uniformity
• Protects your valuable samples
• Extremely versatile with a wide temperature range, Ambient +10 to 75 °C
• Three benchtop sizes and one floor standing size ranging from 2.3 – 13.4 cu. ft.
• 2 perforated stainless steel shelves included (55 lbs. capacity each; 66 lbs. in floor standing model)
• Standard access port for monitoring and use of electrical equipment inside unit
• Same size units are stackable without the need for tools or stacking kits
Compared to gravity convection units the temperature recovers more quickly after opening door and when replacing samples
The PID control is easy to use, and has a large display for optimal feedback to the operator. Timer function allows to turn the incubator on and off at desired time. Overtemperature alarm and a dual sensor safety concept are providing peace of mind. For data monitoring the unit can be connected via a standard RS-232 interface to a computer.
Chamber cleaning is simple, due to stainless steel interior with smooth, rounded corners. The flexible shelving system with 13 to 39 positions allows taking best advantage of the internal volume. Internal glass door allows viewing of samples without disruption.
Optimal conditions are maintained even with larger loads.