DC electromechanical relay / AC / DPDT / 3PDT
plug-in, miniature, compact, power
Max.: 10 A
Min.: 0 A
WERNER`s 21 Series General Purpose & Power Relays represent the most complete line of state-of-the-art high
performance electrical switches, designed and manufactured to highest international industry standards.
Mechanical lifetimes of up to 10 Million operations and electrical durability of up to 250.000 switching cycles under
full load make WERNER Relays your best choice of all.
- All models designed applying MFMS design principles (Max Function Min Space)
- All models designed applying solid modeling and finite elements design methods
- All Power Relay Series are equipped with mechanical operation status indicator
- All models approved under UL, CE, RoHS, CCC and DEMKO standards
- All models design for heavy duty or even vibrating environments
- All models available for use with 50 Hz and 60 Hz cycles
- All fixed contacts powered by WERNER AFT (Anti-Fuse-Technology)
- All Power Relays Series provide massive silver blade or pin contacts
- Power Relay Series with up to 10 Ampere Continuous Load Current
- Most models available in 6V, 12V, 24V, 110V & 220V AC or DC
- Most models available in DPDT, 3PDT as well as 4DPT
- Up to 7 types of operation status indication available
21 Series General Purpose & Power Relays by WERNER provide our highly demanding industrial customers out of
all industry verticals worldwide with the most reliable devices in the industry. Combined with the vast selection of
sockets in our 70 – 75 Product Series you will find an industrial solution exceeding your expectations whilst
satisfying you're every need and design requirement.