Powder Crusher & Dispenser
The Solids Dispenser and Powder Crusher PCD-1 can dispense and crush freely selectable gravimetric doses of solids in a highly precise and repeatable fashion as a closed loop system. It can crush cake bulk hygroscopic powders and can be used to reduce lumps & break up agglomerates in pharmaceuticals, biological, chemical and food industries.
The PCD-1 automatic powder dispenser increases lab productivity, protects occupational health and safety and at the same time ensures process accuracy.
Solids are stored in a re-movable container which can hold up to 15kg of material (size can be customised). Dispensing is controlled from a computer on which dose size can be entered freely in a proprietary software. Dosing takes place into a second container mounted on a scale. Dispensing flow rate will taper off towards target and cut off when the entered dose target is reached.
• Compact overall dimensions make the equipment easy to be placed in a lab environment.
• Removable panels allow for easy maintenance
• Low noise operations
• Dispensing volume of up to 15kg.
• Accurate dispensing with computer control and integrated weighing scale.
Dispensing advantages :
• Usable with different solids/powders.
• High repeatability.
• High accuracy.
• Easy to use and maintain.
Typical Dispensed Powders: :
• Ammonium Acetate, ACS grade.
• Urea, Ultra Pure grade.
• Tris, Ultra Pure grade.