Our Bulletin 1752 SmartGuard™ 600 Controllers with Safety feature 16 safety-rated inputs, 8 safety-rated outputs, 4 pulse test sources and an optional EtherNet/IP™ port. Each controller also includes a DeviceNet™ connection to support both standard CIP and CIP safety. You can configure and program on EtherNet/IP, on DeviceNet or through the built-in USB port. These small, cost-effective intelligent controllers can perform safety interlocking between GuardLogix® or other SmartGuard safety controllers.
• Ideal for mid-level safety applications that are too complex for safety relays, yet too simple for full-sized safety PLCs
• Integrates with Guard I/O™ modules to expand the number of safety devices you can control
• Provides data to standard PLCs and HMIs through EtherNet/IP™ or DeviceNet™
• Lets you configure and program through RSNetWorx™ for DeviceNet software (required for EtherNet/IP controller)
• Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.