ANVER Metal Vacuum Filters have proven to be well suited for industrial applications where they are exposed and metal piping of the manifold is used. Used in a variety of vacuum applications, this line of high quality rugged filters boasts durable steel construction and industry-standard filter elements.
The filter element protects the vacuum pump under normal operating conditions. The quick-release fasteners facilitate inspection and replacement of the filter cartridge. Each unit is tested to ensure a complete seal. The inlet and outlet ports have female threads. These are exact replacements for filters used by premium European pump manufacturers. They are black and are perfect for OEM use.
• Vacuum Material Handling Equipment and AutomationSystems
• Printing and Paper Making Machinery
• Woodworking Machinery
• Vacuum Heat Treatment Systems
• Snap-on Fasteners for Easy Element Replacement
• Industry Standard Sizes: Interchangeable With Most Makes
• 10 Micron Standard Treated Filter Element
• Unstamped and Unmarked for OEM Use – Insures Future Replacement Business
• Factory Inspected Seals for 100% Airtight Systems