ANVER FLT-3 Series Plastic Filters are specifically designed for use with high air flow vacuum lifting systems. By comparing the vacuum level on the filter and the vacuum level on the vacuum attachment head, the operator can monitor the filter status at a glance. A reduction differential in vacuum level provides an indication of when the filter element needs to be cleaned or replaced. The FLT-3 is a lightweight high-flow filter, with replaceable filter elements, and is available with either 1 1/2″ or 2″ slip-in hose ports.
ANVER FLT-4 Series vacuum filters feature durable steel construction and industry-standard filter elements. The filter element protects the vacuum pump under normal operating conditions. These filters are ideally suited for most of today’s material handling equipment applications.
• Snap-on fasteners for easy element inspection and replacement
• Industry-standard sizes make these filters interchangeable with other brands
• Includes a 10 micron standard filter element
• Perfect for OEM use
• Factory-inspected seals for 100% airtight systems
• Includes an ANVER Vacuum Gauge for monitoring the filter status
• FLT-3 filters have a Rated Flow of 138 SCFM
• FLT-4 filters have a Rated Flow of 175 SCFM