CALYS 50 is a basic multifunction calibrator within CALYS range. It is the perfect tool for advanced process maintenance and use on test bench in all industries. Suitable for all field and lab measurements, it can simultaneously measure and generate over two isolated channels various signals of temperature, resistance, process and frequency in one single instrument.
It provides extended functionalities (temperature simulation, scaling, steps, synthesizer, statistical functions…), easily accessible through quick menus by function.
The instrument simultaneously measures and simulates:
- Temperature: Up to 0,014% RDG
- Resistance: Up to 0,012% RDG, 4 KΩ range
- Current: Up to 0,0175% RDG, 50 mA range + 24 V loop supply
- Voltage: Up to 0,013% RDG, 50 V IN / 20 V OUT range
- Frequency: Up to 0,005% RDG, 20 KHz range (10 KHz in simulation)
IP 54, fully protected by an antichoc rubber holster, CALYS 50 integrates "easyconnect" terminals and a wide backlite display that makes it easy to use in any severe or dark conditions.