CALYS 150, most advanced documenting multifunction instrument of the range, works not only as a simulator (IN / OUT) but also as a dual channel thermometer (IN / IN). It calibrates HART transmitters (HART communicator integrated) and thermistors.
CALYS 150 field documenting multifunction calibrator is the top instrument of the range. It is the perfect tool for advanced process maintenance and use on test bench in all industries. Suitable for all field and lab measurements, it can simultaneously measure and generate over two isolated channels various signals of temperature, resistance, process, pressure and frequency in one single instrument. CALYS 150 does not only work as a simulator (IN / OUT) but also as a dual channel thermometer (IN / IN) to perform comparison calibration. It calibrates HART transmitters (HART communicator integrated into ACL500 modem) and thermistors. Providing extended functionalities (temperature simulation, scaling, steps, synthesizer, statistical functions…) and audit trails, CALYS 150 complies with both 21 CFR Part 11 and NADCAP Heat Treatment standards and makes advanced data exploitation and full data traceability easier. High performances for CALYS 150, for advanced use:
- Temperature Up to 0.005 % RDG
- Resistance Up to 0.006 % RDG and 50 KΩ range
- Current: Up to 0.007 % RDG and 100 mA range + Loop Supply 24 V
- Voltage: Up to 0.005 % RDG and 50 V range
- Frequency: Up to 0.01 % RDG and 100 KHz range
- Pressure: With an external pressure module (comparison calibration with a pressure pump)