Accurate low-flow measurement. Long-lasting performance in harsh environments.
Need reliable, durable flow measurement in high-pressure, high-temperature or hazardous process settings? The MT3750 metal tube variable area low flow meter from Brooks Instrument is your hard-working answer.
Constructed from high-strength steel, the MT3750 Series VA low flow meter features a compact design and multiple threaded and flange connection options to make it easier to install and integrate into existing plants, as well as a cost-effective replacement for glass tube flow meters. Certified explosion proof, our low flow liquid flow meters also offer optional transmitters or inductive alarms for more advanced flow measurement and process data capture operations.
• High pressure and temperature rating
• Compact size
• Multiple threaded or flanged connections
• Large, easy-to-read indicator
• No external power required
• Optional accessories include needle valve, flow controllers and alarms
• Available with 4-20 mA flow signal transmitter, and/or reed switch alarm signals or inductive alarms for high/low-flow conditions
• Engineered for repeatable accuracy in low-flow rate applications with high-pressure or hazardous fluids
• Stainless steel construction and compact size enables easier installation into tight spaces, hazardous environments or remote areas
• Compatible with a wide range of liquids and gases
• Multiple connection types enable use in multiple location in one plant or process
Basic liquid or gas flow measurement
Rotating equipment flow measurement
High-pressure flow on offshore oil platforms