Widest temperature, pressure and process range. One proven flow meter.
Engineered to work where you need it: Choose the MT3809 variable area (VA) max flow meter (rotameter) for all the high-pressure, high-temperature VA flow measurement and control requirements on your next project.
Proven to deliver reliable, repeatable gas and liquid flow measurement and control in thousands of installed locations, the MT3809 is practical and economical, making it the “go-to” choice for Engineering Procurement Contractors (EPC) and major industrial facilities worldwide.
The MT3809G configuration features a digital LCD display with local operator interface, providing valuable process outputs such as totalization and alarm signals. It also lets users make parameter changes without removing the cover, which means changes can be made even in hazardous areas.
• Flow meter offers extremely wide range of flow ratings - supports very low to very high flow rates
• Enhanced LCD display with local operator interface (optional)
• High-/low-flow alarm functions that meet SIL 2 requirements
• 316SS stainless steel flameproof housing meets ATEX gas group IIC/Class 1 Div 1 hazardous area rating
• Selection of corrosion resistant wetted materials and indicator housing to fit demanding application needs
• Gasket sealing surface meets ASME requirements, no special gaskets required
Repeatable flow measurement even at very low process temperatures and the highest process temperatures of any VA meter
Designed to meet ASME B31.3 – a requirement requested at the world’s major industrial facilities