Series D is a new valve system that ensures maximum flexibility and productivity across many primary industrial automation processes. It's available in both multipole and serial communication versions.
The Series D valve island is also equipped with CoilVision® technology which can monitor and predict the wear and efficiency status of selected parts of the solenoid valves. The gathered data, alarm history, and health status are indicated through different combinations of flashing LEDs on the module and can be sent to a PLC or to a wireless IIoT gateway and then on to the Cloud.
- Flexibility in connecting different I/O modules
- Integrated diagnostics and predictivity
- Available protocols: PROFIBUS-DP, CANopen, EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, EtherCAT, IO-Link
- Valve sizes: 10.5mm (size 1) - 16mm (size 2) - 25mm (size 4) - 10.5+16mm (size 5)
- Flow rate: 250 Nl/min (size 1) - 950 Nl/min (size 2) - 2000 Nl/min (size 4) - 250/950 Nl/min (size 5)