The Series Mx Safemax is the new safety valve, designed to provide a plug & play solution, compliant with the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
SERIES MX SAFEMAX
Series Mx Safemax valves comply with ISO 13849-1, which refers to the safe design of control systems that perform safety functions. These valves are equipped with an integrated sensor that detects the position of the spool and checks whether the system is rapidly discharged in case of emergency.
The Series Mx Safemax valve is available in two versions:
1. Single-channel valve: it's a component classified in category 2 that allows achieving Performance Level D
2. Double-channel valve: it's a component classified in category 4 that allows achieving Performance Level E.
• Compliant with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
• Easy integration with Series MX2 FRL Units
• Solutions to achieve up to Performance Level E
NEW SERIES MX SAFEMAX WITH SOFT START VALVE
The new Series Mx Safemax soft-start valve enables gradual pressurisation of the system while maintaining all safety functions. The compact dimensions and the internal construction of the components allow easy integration of the soft-start valve with Series MX2 air treatment units without the need for additional connection interfaces. The soft-start valve is positioned upstream of the safety valves, so does not interfere with the exhaust airflow and allows the safety valves to quickly discharge the system in the event of an emergency.
• - Compliant with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
• - Easy integration with Series MX2 FRL Units
• - Solutions to achieve up to Performance Level E
• - Integrated soft-start valve
• - No connection interfaces needed