The DP-G Series is a successor to the DP Series high-functional program controllers and program setters, which have been enjoying high patronage for many years. It adopts a 5.6-inch color liquid crystal display with the accuracy of 0.1% and the sampling rate of 0.1 second, offering a high level of visibility in operations and settings and advanced monitoring screens. It can store up to 200 types of program patterns and up to 4000 steps.
- Easy-to-view color liquid crystal display provides great visibility into various data such as program patterns
- In addition to collective display, various monitoring screens are available including enlarged numeric display, bar graph display and trend display
- Easy-to-use setting menu in Japanese
- 28-point contact output, 16-point contact input, analog transmission output (option) and communication interface (option) are provided, allowing easy system construction
- Comes as standard with parameter editing software for PC
- The setter model provides a digital output type, allowing error-free program pattern signal output