CM-CSH are surge protective device board with Type 1/Class I lightning current arresters, able to discharge energy (current) from a direct lightning strike (10/350) on an external lightning protection system (LPS) or overhead supplies, in accordance with IEC 61643-11. DIN rail monobloc format.
- Suitable as a first step of protection in incoming power supply panels and in areas of high atmospheric exposure.
- Discharges impulse currents with a 10/350 μs waveform: 25 kA per phase.
- Follow current quenching capacity. Ifi: 50 kA.
- Leakage current free (LCF).
- Multidischarge technology.
- Board with IP56
- Dimensions: 360x270x170 mm