type 1 surge protector / type 2 / plug-in / AC
type 2, type 1
DIN rail, plug-in, AC
12,500 A, 25,000 A
120 V, 230 V, 400 V
PSC is the range of combined devices for discharging lightning currents (Type 1 / Class I), and protecting against induced transient overvoltages (Type 2 / Class II), in accordance with IEC 61643-11. DIN rail plug-in format.
- Suitable as the first step of protection in incoming power supply panels and areas with greater exposure to the atmosphere, where installations are usually provided with an external lightning protection system.
- Discharges impulse currents with a 10/350 μs waveform. Iimp: 25 kA, 12.5 kA per phase.
- Exclusive devices for TNS, TNC, TT earthing systems. Solution using single pole devices for isolated IT installations. 120/208 V, 230/400 V, 277/480 V networks.
- Remote and visual indication of protection device life status.
- Reversible chassis to allow cable entry from above or below. Mechanically polarized cartridges depending on the network voltage, to avoid possible cartridge replacement errors.
- Biconnect - two types of terminal: for rigid or flexible cable and for fork type comb busbar.