pinch valve / electric / for water / for liquid food products and beverages
for water, for liquid food products and beverages, for chemical products
chemical, for the food industry, for hygienic applications, beverage, for medical applications, laboratory, food
compact, 2/2-way, 3/2-way
Min.: 0 bar (0 psi)
Max.: 2 bar (29 psi)
Min.: 0 l/min (0 us gal/min)
Max.: 120 l/min (32 us gal/min)
Common industries that use pinch valves for the benefits of isolating fluid from a mechanical valve include: drug dispensing, laboratory equipment, waste water, medical devices, chemical, food and beverage equipment, ceramic/glass/plastic, and bulk and solids handling.
• Four sizes with multiple pressure range options to 2 bar.
• Small, compact design
• Hygienic and easy to clean (replace tubes)
• Low power consumption
• High cycle life
• Can handle whole blood and particulate matter
• Unobstructed flow path
• Each valve comes with 300MM of medical/laboratory grade silicone tubing, pre-installed
• Variety of tubing sizes available
• Tubing is easily replaceable
For more information about these valvess or any of Clippard’s 5,000 other pneumatic
products, call +188.8.131.52.34 or visit www.clippard.com.
Clippard Europe S.A.