Common industries that use pinch valves for the benefits of isolating fluid from a mechanical valve include: drug dispensing, laboratory equipment, waste water, medical devices, chemical, food and beverage equipment, ceramic/glass/plastic, and bulk and solids handling.
• Four sizes with multiple pressure range options to 2 bar.
• Small, compact design
• Hygienic and easy to clean (replace tubes)
• Low power consumption
• High cycle life
• Can handle whole blood and particulate matter
• Unobstructed flow path
• Each valve comes with 300MM of medical/laboratory grade silicone tubing, pre-installed
• Variety of tubing sizes available
• Tubing is easily replaceable
For more information about these valvess or any of Clippard’s 5,000 other pneumatic
products, call +22.214.171.124.34 or visit www.clippard.com.
Clippard Europe S.A.