In order to counter the growing pressure of labour costs, Eisenblätter is launching a new generation of flap discs for steel machining based on 45 years of experience in developing cutting-edge grinding tools. This revolutionary product was developed especially for high-performance areas such as shipyards, bridge-building, railroads, energy-sector construction, and building construction and civil engineering: anywhere where it is important to work effectively in the shortest possible time. The special formulation with hybrid grit technology and patented arrangement of abrasive cloth ensures material removal rates that were unimaginable a short time ago.
• High-tech hybrid flap disc, especially for time-saving high-speed steel removal
• Uniform grinding results and cool grinding – without discolouration
• Backing plate can be fully trimmed – entire disc can be used
• Natural fibre backing plate minimises noise and has a vibration-damping effect
• Grinding transitions are particularly soft due to the viscoelastic backing plate
• Great savings in costs and time (see the sample calculation in the catalogue and on the website)
• Its enormous material removal and rapid grinding effect lead us to recommend a performance-optimised, variable-speed, high-torque angle grinder – VARILEX® 1802 HT from Eisenblätter meets every element of this description and is the ideal counterpart for the TRIMFIX® SteelFire® flap disc