BRAKE AND CLUTCH COMBINATIONS
ABG series brake and clutch groups are the systems formed by the installation of Electromagnetic Brake (ABF) and Electromagnetic Clutch (ABK) products in the same body. These compact bodies are designed according to the size of the motor body. It provides mounting with standard IEC B5 and B14 flanges used in asynchronous motors and gearboxes.
• Production in 7 Different Sizes Between 7,5 Nm. and 480 Nm.
• Fast Braking and Clutch
• Long Life Asbestos-Free Lining
• Class H Coil Insulation (185 °C)
• Special Coated Metal Parts
• Lightweight and Compact Structure (Aluminum Body)
• Quiet Operation Regime
• 24 V DC Standard Operating Voltage
• Special Design and Production up to 1.500 Nm. Torque
• Gapless and Non-Slip Opeartion
• Easy Mounting with Variable Foot and Flange Connection
When electric power is supplied to the system, the magnetic field is first activated on the brake side and the clutch is activated by deactivating the brake according to the scenario of the system. Thus, the movement of the system is ensured in a controlled way. When the motion transmission in the system scenario is complete, the clutch is disengaged and the brake is reactivated to stop the movement of the system. In principle, since the motor continues to run continuously without stopping and starting, the motor energy consumption decreases and does not have to be overcome again by the inertia of the take-off.
• Automatic Door Systems
• Turnstile Systems
• Strapping Machines
• Automatic Filling Machines
• Transfer Machines
• Mechatronics Systems
• Balancing Machines