Contactless laboratory cut measurement by X-ray and laser technology
The GreCon laboratory cut measurement BOARDCONTROL offers a quick and precise measurement of the thickness and the mass per unit area of laboratory cuts.
BOARDCONTROL ensures a high product quality with simultaneous optimal use of material and energy. The use of the BOARDCONTROL focuses on the quick, precise and reproducible control of the most important panel parameters. The determined values are used as necessary proof of the panel quality and for product optimisation at the same time. If a too heavy panel is still acceptable for the end customer, this means too much material and production costs for the manufacturer, whereas a panel which is too light often shows only poor quality features.
Material distribution, thickness and density of the wood-based panels are checked by BOARDCONTROL. Thanks to accurate graphic and numerical displays, the operator is able to intervene specifically into the production process to achieve a uniform panel quality with a simultaneous optimal use of material and energy.
Benefits at a glance
- No manual measurement necessary
- Saving of time compared with manual measurement
- Reproducible measuring results - no influence by the operator
- Saving of time as no sample preparation is necessary
- Automated evaluation of the measurement and export of the measurement results
- Provision of key data on the production and quality optimization