FOR LARGE DIAMETERS: FLANGES
The whole world of JACOB diversity is also available with a flange connection. Larger diameters with a high level of tightness are available in particular for large ventilation systems extracting dust, oil mist or other condensates. JACOB’s range of flanges provides the ideal solution for this purpose.
JACOB flanged pipework is available in wall thicknesses from 1 to 3 mm. Pipe components and pressed components for loose flange connections from DN 350 to 1250 mm are provided with a 10 mm lip. The flanges are pre-fitted and are connected with a U-shaped seal and nuts and bolts. The U-shaped seal for loose flanges is fitted over one of the lipped
ends. The flanges are then bolted to each other. Diameters 1400 and 1600 mm are provided with welded-on flanges in the standard version.
DN 350 to 630 mm:
• Surface powder-coated, conductive, RAL 7032 (pebble grey) or galvanised
• Electrostatic continuity can be achieved through the use of the EPDM U-shaped seal
or the earthing lug with earthing wire
DN 710 to 1600 mm:
• Corrosion protection: Surface spray-primed in colour RAL 7032 (pebble grey) or galvanised
• Priming coat is not conductive
• Electrostatic continuity can be achieved through the use of earthing lugs in conjunction with earthing wire
DN 1400 to 1600 mm:
• Standard version with 3 mm wall thickness
• With welded-on flanges
• Surface spray-primed in colour RAL 7032 (pebble grey) or galvanised
All mass-produced parts made of mild steel are delivered with earthing lugs to safeguard the loose flanges.