Gasboard 3800UV is a new portable type that adopts the UV DOAS, NDIR, and electrochemical technology to measure the concentration of SO2, NO, CO, CO2, HC, and O2 from stack or boiler emission gases.
Gas analyzer features
• Based on ultraviolet differential optical absorption spectroscopy technology, DOAS algorithm is adopted through the deep ultraviolet band and different optical path, no moisture absorption, no interference from moisture and dust, no cross interference between measurement gases.
• Low detection limit, resolution up to 0.1mg/m³, it is suitable for ultra-low emission monitoring in the different industrial applications.
• Sensor modular design, good stability with no vibration affect.
• Light source adopts flashing xenon lamp with long lifetime.
• It is equipped with integrated sampling probe, heating tube, and imported gas conditioning device removes dust and moisture.
• Automatic calculation of air coefficient and combustion efficiency.
• Automatic storage of measurement data.
• Dot matrix printer and USB communication interface to print real-time and historical data, or directly export the stored data to the USB flash drive.
Flue gas desulfurization and denitrification system monitoring, industrial chimney and other pollution source emissions monitoring, coal-fired boiler energy-saving monitoring, energy efficiency testing and pollution emission monitoring, university and science research project for flue gas composition monitoring.