000 mm and are available with focal lenghts from 6 to 16 mm.
The N30 3D cameras are pre-calibrated and come with an MVTec HALCON interface as well as an object-oriented API (C++, C# / .NET). The N30 models are suitable for 3D acquisition of moving objects and working distances up to 3,000 mm and are available with focal lenghts from 6 to 16 mm.
• With GigE interface – versatile and flexible
• Compact, robust aluminum housing
• Global Shutter CMOS sensors and pattern projector, optionally with blue or infrared LEDs
• Max. fps (3D): 10 (2x Binning: 30) and 64 disparity levels
• Max. fps (offline processing): 30 (2x Binning: 70) and 64 disparity levels
• Designed for working distances of up to 3,000 mm (N30) and variable picture fields