GigE, FlexView1, PoE, IP65/67, for working distances up to 3,000 mm
The compact and robust aluminum housing of the Ensenso N35 3D camera with lockable GPIO connector for trigger and flash and GigE connector, has two monochrome CMOS sensors (Global Shutter, 1280 x 1024 pixels) and a projector. The projector is available either with blue lights in the visible area (465 nm) or with infrared lights (850 nm). Via Power over Ethernet a data transfer and power supply are possible with long cable lengths. The 3D camera meets the requirements for protection code IP65/67 and is therefore protected against dirt, dust, water splashes or cleaning agents.
Due to the integrated FlexView technology the N35 models are particularly suitable for 3D acquisition of still objects and for working distances up to 3,000 mm. Available with focal lenghts from 6 to 16 mm. The N35 3D cameras are pre-calibrated and come with an MVTec HALCON interface as well as an object-oriented API (C++, C# / .NET).
• With GigE interface – versatile and flexible
• Compact, robust aluminum housing
• Global Shutter CMOS sensors and pattern projector, optionally with blue or infrared LEDs
• Max. fps (3D): 10 (2x Binning: 30) and 64 disparity levels
• Max. fps (offline processing): 30 (2x Binning: 70) and 64 disparity levels
• Designed for working distances of up to 3,000 mm (N35) and variable picture fields
• Output of a single 3D point cloud with data from all cameras used in multi-camera mode
• Live composition of the 3D point clouds from multiple viewing directions