Name: DeviceNet Remote IO Module (16DO)
Model No.: M420D
The M420D DeviceNet Remote I/O Module is an industrial class, isolated designed, high reliability, high stability and high precision data acquisition module, embedded 32-Bit High Performance Microprocessor MCU, provides a CANBus interface. It provides multi I/O, supports standard DeviceNet, can be intergraded into SCADA, OPC server, HMI and other automation systems. It is design for working in the harsh industrial application environment, widely used in a variety of industrial automation, security monitoring system, automatically measurement and control system.
The M420D DeviceNet Remote I/O module provides 16 digital outputs, supports 10Hz~300Khz high speed pulse output or relay outputs, the DO1 supports PWM function. All of the I/O with high sampling frequency and special filtering strategy to ensure it’s reliable.
The M420D DeviceNet Remote I/O module can work at wide working voltage range, the range is 12 ~ 36VDC with anti-reverse protection design.
• Embedded 32-Bit High Performance Microprocessor MCU, inbuilt watchdog;
• Wide range power supply 12 ~ 36VDC with over voltage and phase-reversal protection;
• 1 CANBUS Interface, comply with DeviceNet specification Volume I, Release 2.0 & Volume II, Release 2.0, Errata 5;
• Group 2 Only Server (non UCMM-capable) ;
• Support Predefined Master/Slave Connection Set;
• Support DeviceNet heartbeat and shutdown messages;
• Provide EDS file for standard DeviceNet master interface;
uDO1 support PWM output;
• 16 digital output or relay output, supports 10Hz~300KHz high speed pulse output;