Manual measuring device designed for measuring length of steel wires or cables quickly, easily and accurately. Its reduced size and weight makes it perfect for measurements directly from the place where the coil of wire or the cable drum is placed.
Range of application
Steel wires from 5 to 12 mm Ø
Electric wires, cables, cords, etc. from 5 to 21 mm Ø
• Housing and pressure stirrup made out of light alloy
• Steel treated measuring wheel, 20mm in circumference, knurled surface.
• Steel pressure roller
• Pressure via 2 tension springs on the pressure stirrup.
• Two guide rollers on the inlet side.
• Roller counter with continuous indication of the measuring results,
• Measuring range 999.99 meters.
• Zeroing via pressure lever.
Cable diameter : 5-21 mm
Counter capacity : 999,99 mm
Accuracy approx. : ±1.0 %
Steel cable : 5-12 mm
Dimensions : 295x160x65 mm
Weight Kg : 1.120