SHARK 331-1 NC 5.0 spider, Electrohydraulic automatic band sawing machine which can also operate in semi-automatic cycle for cuts from 0° up to 60° left.
Machine with compact dimensions.
CNC machine with a new controller: MEP 50 with Windows “CE” based. This new PLC has been specifically designed by MEP for the automation of its range of products.
A FEW FEATURES:
– 7” touch screen display operator interface and push buttons for all functions of the sawing machine. It is simple and intuitive, it guarantees a reliable use and it controls all cutting parameters in real time.
– Console with all centralized controls, installed on a fixed pedestal in order that the operator can operate all programming and operating functions completely safe.
– Visualization and registration of alarms and events with the possibility to visualize the story of occurred events.
– Electronic inverter for the continuous adjustment of the band speed from 15 to 100 m/min.
– Latest generation hydraulic control unit, with high efficiency and low energy consumption.
– Bar feeder with recirculating balls screw/nut and stepper motor (feed in length in one stroke 600 mm, that can be repeated in order to cut any length).
– Feeding vice cover with safety limit switch in case the operator opens the cover during the cutting cycle.
– Cutting head and feeding vice positioning with joystick.
– Automatic acquisition of the actual starting point of the cut.
– Electronic transducer to visualize band tensioning.