TIGER 372 CNC LR 4.0, automatic electromechanical vertical sawing machine with HSS blade which can operate also in semi-automatic mode, to cut steels from -45° to +60°.
- CNC machine with a new controller: MEP 40.
It has been specifically designed by MEP for the automation of its range of products, to obtain, on the same bar or on the material located on the loading magazine CB6001 (OPTIONAL), up to 300 cutting programs each of different lengths and quantities.
- 8” touch screen display operator interface
- The headstroke, according to the dimensions of the material which has to be cut, is set directly from the control panel.
- Model with complete covering so as to reach 3 fundamental aims:
+ operator’s safety (during working cycles, access to cutting area is hindered by a timed opening system).
+ Possibility to work with high quantity of cutting liquid (120 liters/min) to cool blade, to wash the working area continuously and to convey chips guaranteeing in this way longer blade life.
- Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
- Pneumatic locking vice with adjustable steel gib.
- Pneumatic vertical vice.
- Special vice to reduce restpiece.
- Steel base with drawer to collect chips which can be replaced with a motorized chip evacuator (see optionals).