IR4000S LED display and user interface is used with the IR400 Gas Detector. The IR4000S Single-Point Monitor is a display and user interface for the IR400 point IR gas detector. The monitor allows local calibration and displays gas concentration. Relays are optional. The relays provide output for Alarm, Warn, and Fault conditions.
•Three-digit LED displays gas concentrations in % LEL, fault codes for troubleshooting and calibration prompts
•Explosion-proof enclosure allows installation in hazardous locations
•Optional 8 Amp relays expands system functions
•Magnetic interface provides ease of maintenance and accessibility
Markets: General Industry, Oil & Gas, Utilities
• Chemical plants
• Compressor stations
• Drilling and production platforms
• Fuel loading facilities
• Oil well logging
• LNG/LPG processing and storage facilities
• Wastewater treatment facilities
Features & Benefits
• IR4000M can connect to as many as eight remote IR400 or IR5500 Detectors, operating as integrated gas detection systems with voting.
• IR4000M onboard data concentrator reads status for up to eight devices at once with one command, useful in large, multi-point systems.
• IR4000M can calibrate, gas-check and zero multiple IR400 Detector devices based upon a single
command, providing ease of maintenance and accessibility.
• Explosion-proof enclosure and magnetic interface allows for installation and calibration within
• Optional eight-amp relays expand system functions, potentially eliminating need for additional equipment such as a PLC.