Comfortable goggle with anatomical design, suitable for laboratory workers. Fits over most prescription eyewear. Sightgard coated.
•Low profile design
•Increased comfort from anatomical face seal
- Best protection against liquid and chemical splash entry
- Anti-scratch coated polycarbonate lens with optical class 1
- Pliable to facial contours and universal nose piece, for a close fit
- Impact resistance against flying particles
- Soft body with two side vents
- Indirect ventilation allows air circulation whilst protecting against splash and dust
- Fits comfortably over most prescription eyewear
FRAME AND LENS OPTIONS
10064844 PERSPECTA GH3001 frame smoke, clear anti-fog lens: filter 3-1.2 (6 pcs)
MARKINGS / APPROVALS
- Standard Number EN166
- Certification mark CE
- Optical class 1 (best class, for permanent wear)
- Mechanical resistance B (medium energy impact 120m/s)
- Marking RU 230.1 B
3-1.2 Filters out 99.9% of harmful UV radiation to 380nm with good color recognition.
Does not protect against sun glare.
Frame: MSA EN 166 34-B, this means:
- Protection against liquid droplets and splash: 3
- Protection against large dust particles: 4
Certificates: EN166; GOST BY, KZ, RU, UA