When workers need a helmet with elevated temperature capability, the Thermalgard® Protective Cap provides protection in a high-strength, smooth crown helmet. The glass-reinforced nylon shell has a beaded edge for improved rigidity. Slots in the cap allow for mounting hearing protection muffs, welding shields, and faceshields.
•Thermalgard helmets have been to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350F (150C).
•Smooth crown for easy use of MSA welding equipment
•Slotted for use with MSA accessories
•Available in a variety of colors. Check availability for your country.
•Custom imprinting and striping options. Check availability for your country.
Markets: Construction, General Industry, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Mining
Applications: Confined Space, Working at Heights, Welding
Key features and benefits
• Glass reinforced polyamide (Nylon) injected shell
• High temperature resistance +150°C EN 397 and low temperature resistance
• –50°C GOST option
• Protection against molten metal
• Provides lateral crush protection
• Special Fas-Trac III ThermalGard suspension with ratchet
• Selection of high-temperature frame, visors and flame retardant winter liners
• Lifetime: 3 years storage, +5 years service time; MSA delivers stickers to note date of first use and stick to inside shell