TAC activated carbon towers have been developed for separating oil vapours from compressed air (dry type separation). TAC series is made from high quality carbon steel. Flow distributors ensure uniform distribution of air flow through activated carbon bed. Oil vapours as well as some other hydrocarbons are separated due to adsorption process. Super fine coalescing filter is required upstream TAC and 1μm dust filter is recommended downstream to intercept activated carbon dust. Stainless steel version available on request. High pressure version available on request.
- operating presure: 16 bar
- inlet air temperature range: 1,5 to 45 °C
- connections: 3/8 to DN125
- flow rate: 6 to 6500 Nm³/h
- standard colour: RAL 9005
• food & beverage
• general industrial application